Subject: “The concept of an aircraft design robot”
1. Ontology of Designing as a “new” research area.
2. Robotization of research activity and designing.
3. Modern systems of conceptual aircraft designing.
4. Thesaurus as the basis of intelligence of designing systems.
5. Natural language dialogue with an intelligent assistant.
6. Automatic generation of 3D aircraft models.
Speakers: Nikolai Mikhailovich Borgest , Ph.D. (Candidate of Science in Technology), KiPLA (Aircraft Designing and Construction Department) Associate Professor
Dina Vladimirovna Shustova, a KiPLA postgraduate